Lincoln University College of Agriculture, Environmental and Human Sciences - Social Media Disclaimer
The Lincoln University College of Agriculture, Environmental and Human Sciences (LUCAEHS) faculty and staff have several active communities online, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, LinkedIn, and blog pages. We encourage you to visit them and get involved. We appreciate and encourage open discussions, and look forward to your comments, stories, participation, and experiences.
Please be aware that once you post something online, there is the potential for thousands (or hundreds of thousands) of people to read your words, even years from now.
The opinions and or views expressed on LUCAEHS' and associated faculty and staff's social media platforms, including, but not limited to, our blogs, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube pages, represent the thoughts of individuals and online communities, and not those necessarily of LUCAEHS and associated faculty and staff or any of their respective employees, or members of the administration. The opinions and views expressed on these pages do not in any way reflect the views of the site they are posted on, other sites affiliated with the site, the staff involved with maintaining the site or any members of the site.
When posting, please follow these guidelines:
- Do not purport to act as a representative or spokesperson for Lincoln University or the Lincoln University College of Agriculture, Environmental and Human Sciences.
- Do not post proprietary, confidential, sensitive, or nonpublic information.
- Do not violate another's copyright or intellectual property.
- Do not post links that contain any kind of virus, spyware, or malware.
- Do not post under an identity that is not your own.
- Do not post abusive or hurtful comments about a blogger, commenter, or another participant
- Do not post off-topic and redundant comments (this includes promotion of events, groups, pages, websites, organizations, and programs not related to or affiliated with the organization).
- Do not post comments that use foul language or "hate speech" (for example, including but not limited to racial, ethnic, sexual orientation, or gender bashing language).
- Do not post personal attacks or defamatory statements or comments (i.e., making negative personal or untrue comments about a participant), instead of just criticizing his/her posting, opinion, or comments.
All links to other website found linked from LUCAEHS' and associated faculty and staff's social media sites are provided as a service to readers, but such linkage does not constitute endorsement of those sites by LUCAEHS and/or associated faculty and staff, and as such we are not responsible for the content of external websites.