Web Content Display
Professor of English
422 Martin Luther King, Jr. Hall
University of Mississippi, Ph.D.
Research and Teaching
Teaching areas include American Literature, Freshman Composition, Romantic Poetry, Modern Poetry, The Novel, Introduction to Literature. Creative work in poetry, mostly focusing on nature and our relationship to it. Dr. Frazier has given papers or presented creative work at a number of conferences such as The Oxford Roundtable, The Association for the Study of Literature and the Environment, The Kachemak Bay Writers' Workshop, and The Tennessee Philological Association.
From Origin to Ecology: Nature and the Poetry of W. S. Merwin, Associated University Presses, 1999 (Book).
Dr. Frazier has published over twenty poems and three critical articles in journals and anthologies. She has also published an article on Native American culture in American Indian Studies: An Interdisciplinary Approach to Contemporary Issues.
Courses Taught at Lincoln University
· English 101 Composition & Rhetoric I
· English 102 Composition & Rhetoric II
· English 200 Introduction to Literature
· English 207 Survey of American Literature I
· English 208 Survey of American Literature II
· English 409 The Novel
· English 411 Modern Poetry
· English 404 Romantic Movement in English Poetry